Week 5 List Prompt: What are you grateful for?
Five weeks into this, great!
What am I grateful for? So many things! Here are a few…
- My family – their love, support and guidance
- My good friends – no matter how much time has passed or how far the distance, they will be there
- My education
- Having my wishes come true
- For the chance to see the world and to see it with the people I love most
- My job – it’s my way of earning
- All the books and all the authors! You make the world a richer place
- Coffee and desserts!
- Love – because, love.
- Pain, because I would have never felt and I would never learn
- My mistakes – they helped shape who I am today
- Life and getting to wake up each day
- Good health and good life
- Internet! It makes things so much easier.
- People who work hard and achieve. They are inspirations and they make the world a better place.